Thursday, February 17, 2011

Team Member of the Month

From the time I was old enough to talk, I knew that I wanted to be a veterinarian. The bond between humans and animals played an integral part in my development as a person. Growing up I always had pets (from cats to snakes to hamsters to fish). I now have 2 cats: Gracie, who I adopted during my senior year of vet school, and Millie, ...who was abandoned at my last job and came home to live with me. I was born and raised in northern New Jersey (a real Jersey Girl!). I graduated from William Paterson University of New Jersey with a Bachelor’s degree in biology. I attended Kansas State University School of Veterinary medicine and graduated in 2010 (go Cats!). My veterinary interests include cardiology, exotic animal medicine, and feline medicine and surgery. In my spare time I enjoy running, reading, playing video games, watching anything on the history channel, and watching and playing sports. I am a lifelong NY Giant and NY Yankee fan. I love football, baseball, and college basketball. I am excited to be joining the team at Pekin Veterinary Clinic. I look forward to living in Pekin and getting to know the people and the community and most importantly, meeting the Pekin pets and providing them with the best care possible.
-Dr. Huber (Pekin Veterinary Clinic's Team Member of the Month)

No comments:

Post a Comment